Simple, happiness...Proste, szczęście...


Hello!
As I have written in my previous post, 
I have been inspired this week.
I will flood you with inspirations!
Here is my romantic card.
Made with Prima Papers Garden Fables, Prima Flowers Butterfly Opuscule and Heaven Sent Amelia.
I have added some rose trim and laser cut chipboard from Scrapiniec Royal Small Decors.
A lot of Prima products you can buy in Białe Kruczki SHOP.
Witam, 
Jak pisałam poprzednio, jestem natchniona w tym tygodniu.
Zaleję Was moimi inspiracjami!
Oto moja romantyczna kartka.
Zrobiona głównie z produktów Primy, papiery Prima Papers Garden Fables, Primowe kwiaty Butterfly Opuscule and Heaven Sent Amelia.
Dodałam wstążkę z różyczkami i tekturki od Scrapiniec Royal Small Decors.










I am entering my card for Prima September CAT Challenge and PPP Challenge!
Zgłaszam swoją kartkę na Prima September CAT Challenge i PPP Challenge!


Have a good Day!
Dobrego dnia życzę!
xxx


2 komentarze :

Szablon dla Bloggera stworzony przez Blokotka