Come on, come rushing sleigh...Dalej, dalej pędzą sanie...



Hello, hello!
Time is flying, I can't believe it that we have a middle of November already!
I Have seen my first snow already, and you?
Inspired with that coldness and whiteness I have prepared for you slight and short video how to assemble them.
Hej, hej kochani!
Czas pędzi nie ubłaganie, już mamy połowę listopada, niewiarygodne!
Ja już pierwszy śnieg zaliczyłam! A wy?
Zainspirowana tym chłodem i bielą, zrobiłam dla Was saneczki 
i krótki filmik, jak poradziłam sobie z ich złożeniem.
Here is a video:
Oto filmik:
And here are my sleigh:
A tu moje saneczki:
Nothing difficult. A Litlle bit of white sisal, gauze, art stones, pine cones and acorns picked in the wood.
All that painted with white gesso and sprayed with colour mists, in turquoise colour.
For shine effect, a little bit of glitter.
And here they are, my version of the sleigh.
Nic trudnego. Troszkę białego sizalu, gazy, kamyczków, szyszki i żołędzie nazbierane w lesie.
Wszystko pociągnięte białym gesso i pochlapane mgiełkami w sprayu, w kolorze turkusu.
Dla blasku, posypane brokatem.
I oto moja wersja saneczek.
Sleigh and more of 3D products for assembly you can find HERE.
I am inviting you also to play with us with our November challenge,
Saneczki i wiele innych elementów 3D do składania znajdziecie o TUTAJ.
Zapraszam Was również do zabawy w trwającym wyzwaniu
Kisses,
Pozdrawiam,
xxx

2 komentarze :

Szablon dla Bloggera stworzony przez Blokotka