TWO hearts ONE love

Hello, how are you today?
Hope you will have a wonderful day!
So for the beginning some bright and pastel inspiration from me.
Made from beautiful papers from UHK Gallery - Wedding Morning
which you can buy in Monika's shop. 
This is very bright and pastel paper collection - perfect for wedding projects.
I have made a wedding card from it.
I have dressed up my card with handmade foamiran flowers, laser cut chipboards and lace.
Foamiran flowers I have made from silk foamiran
Petals are cut out with Craft Passion - Flowers Set 04 metal die
and colored with Gallery Artists' Soft Oil Pastels
For the centers of my flowers, I have used ivory stamens.
I have layered few pieces of distressed papers between each other, 
white gauze and beautiful 60mm white Guipure Lace.
Also, I have used a beautiful frame from Scrapiniec Idea d'oro frame 02
From stripe with sentiments added to UHK Gallery paper collection I have cut out one 
- Two hearts one Love and I have affixed it in the center of my card with 3D squares foam.
On the corners, I have added few white polystyrene balls.
Hope you like my inspiration and I have brightened your day a little bit.
Have a good one!
Love you!

1 komentarz :

Szablon dla Bloggera stworzony przez Blokotka