Magic Moments

Hello, everyone!
I know summer is gone, holidays are just memories.
To keep them I have done an album for my photos from summer.
Here it is "Magic Moments".
An album is made on Album BAZYL - Kraft as a base.
Inside decorated with papers and cut out elements from papers collection - 
For a cover's background, I have used TricksArt - Cobweb Love Stencil
I have applied white gesso to make it. 
Also, I have used a laser cut chipboards from Scrapiniec - Water Plants - Cattail Round Frame
All elements are affixed with gel medium - shells, flower, chipboards, cut out paper elements, ribbon, micro beads blue 
and art stones.
Inside, decorated with UHK Gallery - Provence Aquarius papers, cut out elements and sentiments.
Additionally decorated with white gauze, art stones, micro beads blue and laser cut chipboards from Scrapiniec - Water Plants Set 01 and Water Plants Set 02All pages including cover are whitened with white gesso. 
All elements are affixed whit gel medium.
Hope you like my inspiration today.
Thank you for a visit.
Have a good day!

2 komentarze :

Szablon dla Bloggera stworzony przez Blokotka