Merry Christmas in red & green / Wesołych Świąt w czerwieni i zieleni

Hello, everyone!
We have 23 more days to Christmas! Time is flying! 
Let's start our Christmas countdown.
Today I will show you a card in red and green colours.
I have used beautiful papers from Craft & You Design - Christmas Story.
I have built a few layers of papers and paper elements cut out from some leftovers.
I have added a few pieces of 30mm natural lace and laser cut chipboards.
I have used a twig from Scrapiniec - Mon MERRY Cheri - Big Wreath SetStarry Springs - Icycle - Set of 3 and Merry Christmas sentiment.
I have whitened chipboards elements and card with white gesso.
Hope you like my Christmas inspiration.
Thank you for a visit.
Have a good weekend!

1 komentarz :

Szablon dla Bloggera stworzony przez Blokotka